Hoppo Bumpo (n): A children's game. Played by folding one's arms and hopping on one leg. Aim is to bump opponents, so that they lose their balance. Last person standing wins.


August 07, 2008

Happiness

The lovely Beth from Goat In A Coat has kindly passed on a Tree of Happiness award to me. Do take a look at her terrific blog; especially the amazing octopus cake that she made recently!

Accepting the award involves listing six things that make you happy and passing the honour on to six other bloggers. So here goes ....

Six things that make me happy:
  1. my lively, loud, funny little boys

  2. starting and ending a sewing project - and all the steps in between

  3. spending time with my family and friends

  4. the extraordinary colours I see from my very ordinary study window

  5. learning

  6. a good night's sleep!

If these lovely girls partake in such things and have the time/inclination to play, I would like bestow the Tree of Happiness upon their fab blogs ... Pippijoe, Leni & Rose, Project Incomplete, Moiface-Dangerart, House & Baby and Sadie and Lance.

6 comments:

  1. Well done on the award! I always look at your photos from your desk - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny....we must have both posted at about the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I will think of some answers and try to forward the honor on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew... and I'll now add a seventh:
    - completing a list of 6 things that make me happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks heaps!! Look at me up there!! That has made me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this ( and all your fab comments on my blog !

    I will have to add to to my list of outstanding memes to do justice to ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing what people have to say. Leave a comment if you like.