Hoppo Bumpo (n): A children's game. Played by folding one's arms and hopping on one leg. Aim is to bump opponents, so that they lose their balance. Last person standing wins.


June 20, 2008

Smile ... and the whole world smiles with you



Here is a picture you will probably seldom see. In the immortal words of Rolf Harris, Can you tell what it is yet?

Let me fill you in.

In an ill-advised moment recently, I gave 1-year-old Bargy a sheet of smiley stickers. The results have been coming back to bite me since.

There have been smilies on the walls, the floor, the steps, the table, the backs of chairs, the soles of the entire family's shoes and even on the seat of my jeans (of course only noticed upon returning from a trip out of the house).

But this latest discovery was a surprise. When I emptied the lint filter on the tumble drier this afternoon, a small cheerful face ensconsed in bits of fluff, was winking back at me.

So, as they say you are never fully dressed without a smile, I'd better put this one away with the rest of the clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing what people have to say. Leave a comment if you like.