Hoppo Bumpo (n): A children's game. Played by folding one's arms and hopping on one leg. Aim is to bump opponents, so that they lose their balance. Last person standing wins.


November 01, 2009

Eye spy ... shoes



I am playing along with Bug and Pop's lovely "Eye Spy" each Sunday. This week's theme is from the delightful Anastasia of Anastasia drawing and dreaming. She has asked us to show off a pair of shoes.

Here are my very best shoes; brought out for special occasions. They are the shoes I got married in.

I went shopping for these with a good friend. They were a special, once-in-a-lifetime purchase. We entered a pact to never again speak of how much they cost. Ever.

Thank you to Cindy for hosting Eye Spy and to Anastasia for the theme. To discover other shoes, head over here.

4 comments:

  1. How absolutely fabulous. I'm a handbag girl myself, but I think every woman should get to have at least one pair of shoes/handbag that could be traded in for a good quality second hand car if ever completely desperate. Don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are some kick-ass shoes! Gotta love a multipurpose shoe, it pays for itself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you can go wrong with Stuart Weitzman. I have a pair myself (that rarely get used these days). Yours are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. might have cost a lot but you get what you pay for. should last a long long time. they are pretty, nice little detail on them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing what people have to say. Leave a comment if you like.