Hoppo Bumpo (n): A children's game. Played by folding one's arms and hopping on one leg. Aim is to bump opponents, so that they lose their balance. Last person standing wins.


February 17, 2009

Would you consider taking a Liberty?



A handmade shower cap in Liberty print fabric, that is?



Of course you are welcome to take other types of liberties if you wish, but this particular one is raising money for the bushfire appeal.



I have just listed this handmade shower cap on eBay as part of Handmade Help.

The starting price is super-duper cheap at just 99 cents and postage is free worldwide. I will fully match the final selling price with a donation to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal.

If you are interested, please head over to eBay for full details ... and maybe a little bid?

2 comments:

  1. I thought this would be the perfect birthday present for my Mum but someone keeps outbidding me.....
    : D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing what people have to say. Leave a comment if you like.