Hoppo Bumpo (n): A children's game. Played by folding one's arms and hopping on one leg. Aim is to bump opponents, so that they lose their balance. Last person standing wins.


August 20, 2008

And I'd like to thank ...



This is a much overdue and big thank you to the delightful JustJess over at Button Beauty, for a bloggy award. I'm flattered - it was very kind of her to pass it on to me; master waffler that I am.

Do head on over to her blog, where you will see lovely crafts and an excellent button collection. Have a look at the beautiful dollshouse that she found. And ask her when she's opening that rather exciting sounding button shop!

My last attempts at passing on awards and tags have ended in frantic and rather flawed research to see who has and hasn't been a recipient. So I'm afraid I'm going to go all self-service with this one. I hope no-one minds! If you have been kind enough to visit and wish to claim this award as your own, please by all means do. Let me know in a comment and I will come visit (I'm not a complete sloth y'know!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing what people have to say. Leave a comment if you like.