I am joining in with Thursday's My Creative Space at Kootoyoo.
Clockwise from top right:
- Pattern - Folkwear 215 Empire dress
- Pattern pieces - traced and alterations made
- Calico - ready to be cut for the toile
- Inspiration - the gorgeous Jane Austen's Sewing Box
- Moleskine book - sketches, measurements and notes
Somewhat frantic work has started on the Regency-era gown. Stay tuned: this could be good for a laugh.
"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours ..." (Jane Austen)