Detail from skirt made by Hoppo Bumpo's House of Forgiving Garments
Some (long) time ago I was tagged by the witty Bellgirl to play Eleven Things. So here goes my eleven ...
- Clothes Shop: Hoppo Bumpo's House of Forgiving Garments. Yep, everything that turns out of this manufacturer's is suitable for the large of - ahem - derriere.
- Furniture Shop: Baby Bunting. Well, that's what the credit card statements from the past 4 years suggest.
- Sweet: Chocolate.
- City: Montreal, during the festival season in summer and under a foot of snow in winter. London in spring. NY on NYE. Melbourne anytime!
- Drink: Sortilège a 60 proof Quebecois maple syrup and whiskey liqueur. Haven't touched the stuff for years, but used to be able to dance on tables after a couple of glasses (but wouldn't go near playground equipment)
- Music: Too eclectic to narrow down. I have 62 songs residing in an iPod playlist called "absolute, all time favourites"
- TV series: anything that's been on ABC TV on a Friday night from 8.30pm onward (Murphy's Law, Spooks, Ghost Squad, Midsomer Murders)
- Film: Empire of the Sun, closely followed by Roman Holiday
- Workout: Clinical pilates once a week and running after two small boys in the between times
- Pastries: All of them. Together. And in one sitting. (See #1)
- Coffee: Strong latte during the day. Espresso late at night (especially after drinking Sortilège). Iced coffee in summer.
If you fancy playing Eleven Things too, consider yourself tagged!