Hoppo Bumpo (n): A children's game. Played by folding one's arms and hopping on one leg. Aim is to bump opponents, so that they lose their balance. Last person standing wins.


June 10, 2008

Astrology for sewing machines



Gemini - the twin needle
22 May - 21 June

Characteristics:

  • You are complex
    How the heck do I use you on a machine that appears to the naked eye to take only one spool?
  • You are contradictory
    You produce a coverstitch that is not really a coverstitch
  • You can be elusive
    Immediately that I decide that I really truly, absolutely, definitely cannot complete my project without you, your shop supply is scant
  • You are dual-natured - when you are good, you are very, very good
    You make it possible to parallel stitch, even after having a glass of red wine
  • But when you are bad, you are absolutely rotten
    Two needles, multiple layers of fabric and a problem with a knot. The rest I shall leave to your imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing what people have to say. Leave a comment if you like.