Hoppo Bumpo (n): A children's game. Played by folding one's arms and hopping on one leg. Aim is to bump opponents, so that they lose their balance. Last person standing wins.


April 03, 2009

My creative space



I am joining in again with Thursday's My Creative Space (better late than never!) at Kootoyoo.

From top:

  • Pieces from the fabric stash - fat quarters in softest shades of olive, cream and candy floss

  • Shiny, rounded bodkin - supercedes a bent little safety pin for guiding elastic through casings

  • Crisp new copy of the delightful, locally-produced Meet Me At Mike's 26 Crafty Projects

Crafty endeavours have been scant this week, so I have earmarked a teeny-tiny shoe project from the book for this weekend. Baby-steps.

Thank you very much Kirsty for hosting My Creative Space. Its great fun seeing what everyone is doing. To see who else is showing their creative space (or to join in), head over here.

2 comments:

  1. the pink pattern fabric is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics are so beautiful! The shoes will look divine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing what people have to say. Leave a comment if you like.