Hoppo Bumpo (n): A children's game. Played by folding one's arms and hopping on one leg. Aim is to bump opponents, so that they lose their balance. Last person standing wins.


March 07, 2009

Need a little charisma?



... a little something made from Moda's pretty Charisma fabric, that is. You didn't think I was slighting your personality, now did you?



The cap has an outer made from Charisma Cameos on Peony, handmade stripey bias binding from the same Moda range and a black shower-proof nylon inner.



The shower cap will be for sale, as part of the super-duper huge auction being arranged by very good-sort, Gillian. The proceeds from the auction will be going to the Victorian bushfire appeal.



For details of the auction - and to see the swag of gorgeous handmade items donated by some very talented crafters - check out Gillian's blog Silly Gilly from the evening of Friday 6 March.

Update: the shower cap may be found here on eBay.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I think that's the best cap yet. It definitely is. Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in LOVE!!! Sorry I havn't been commenting alot lately. I have alot of catchup to do you busy bee!

    xox Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful shower cap. She's a precision sewer this one. I know, I've seen it in person - aha!

    Great job Hoppo Bumpo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing what people have to say. Leave a comment if you like.