I'm joining in again with Thursday's My Creative Space at Kootoyoo.
Clockwise from left:
- Pile of cut out children's summer trousers (in white cotton drill) ready to sew - these will be sent to Rach at Grandy & Baa who is collecting clothes for bushfire-affected children
- Button hole elastic, for creating adjustable waists on the trousers
- Patch pocket bound with bias binding (quicker than hemming!) - the first of a number to be constructed for the trousers
- Drafting notes for cutting front pockets - I never know whether front pockets are such a good idea ... my boys stick their hands in them and walk around in a very foolhardy manner
- Bias binding for trimming more pockets pockets
Please, if you are able ...
Donate money to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal
Buy Hand Made Help items
Maybe even bid on my Japanese print shower cap on eBay