Here is a little collaborative project that I worked on with Argy and Bargy. Its our first homemade birthday card.
I did the folding, drawing, cutting and initial gluing. They did all the sprinkling of the chopped up yarn onto the glue ... as well as various locations around the house.
If you recognise the colour of the yarn, then the answer is yes: I have recklessly hacked into the ball that I am also using to try and crochet the granny square. Something always has to suffer for the art.
To make a similar fluffy bear card:
- Print and trace this guy onto medium-weight cardstock
- Cut up your yarn into small pieces - lots of them ... unless you prefer a bit of a threadbare teddy
- Apply a thick layer of craft glue to the bear in strategic places
- Sprinkle the yarn all over the bear, then shake off the excess
If you are aged between 1 and 3 years, remember to spread what is left over around the house
- Gently press the wool fur down, so that the glue bonds
- Allow to dry before patting!